[Herts] Appealing for help [Networking]

stormeagle at ntlworld.com stormeagle at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 24 21:22:48 GMT 2004

Unfortunately, I can't get to Hemel to help you, but one thing has come to
my mind: are you using some special medium other than Ethernet or WiFi?

Because if you aren't, I can't think of a viable solution that would use
some other system. I really do think you need a network card installed!

Oli

ps, If I ever get back to another LUG meeting, we'll have to swap
fingerprints / sign keys (I don't have my key on this computer!).