[Herts] Application stuck on KDE

Cyberesque cyberesque at softhome.net
Mon May 3 17:33:47 BST 2004

I tried to view a movie in my webrowser and opened up Totem.
It didn't load properly and is now stuck on my desktop, refusing to move!
I've tried to close it by convention methods, even rebooting and restarting
to no avail. KDE seems to think I want to resume where I left off!

Is there a way to view open processes from a CLI and close it from there, or
alternatively prevent KDE loading my "last used" configuration?

Thanks in advance
----
Lexx
Registered Linux User No.316991