[Herts] Considering a new distro

robin.c.smith at bt.com robin.c.smith at bt.com
Wed Mar 23 14:57:37 GMT 2005

Debian testing ( as opposed to debian stable ) is good enough for me.

You might want to have a think about which pieces of software you want
to use and check that these are available by looking at:-

http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_packages

Robin Smith

British Telecommunications plc     Registered office: 81 Newgate Street
London EC1A 7AJ

Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which
may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be
for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us
by telephone or e-mail (to the number or address above) immediately.