[Herts] Herts LUG Meeting Wednesday 11th May.

Ian Gregory yahoo at zenatode.org.uk
Fri May 5 17:20:23 BST 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 10:57:51PM +0100, nicolas wrote:

> This is likely to be the last meeting at this venue, unless we have at
> least 12 people signed up for a year's membership (?15) by the end of
> the evening.

The evening presumably being Wednesday 10th May, not 11th May as
in the subject?

I will bring 15 quid along (and check book in case that is preferred).
I will arrive after UHSU discussion society meeting (which in this
case will involve showing the film "The Revolution Will Not Be
Televised" about the short lived US backed coup in Venezuala a few
years back).

> Now, who would be interested in giving a small, for want of a better
> phrase, "Demolet" of a particular Linux / Computing aspect that they are
> familiar with? Basically just to lead a small demo? What do you think?

No time to prepare anything for this month but will bear it in mind for
future events.

See you on the 10th.

Cheers,
Ian