[Herts] LPI exam resource

Paul Dixon lordelph at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:29:10 GMT 2006

Thanks for the talk last night, I checked out the LPI site this
morning to find out more.

To me it's certainly interesting as it forces to you to research areas
which you aren't directly exposed to. I've been using Linux for 8
years, and my knowledge varies from "expert" in some areas to "shrugs
shoulders" in others. So might give it a go...

FYI, there's a test centre in Stevenage, the cost is $150 (~ £78) per exam

Paul Dixon | blog.dixo.net