[Herts] Herts LUG Meeting Wednesday 8th November.

James Ronan james at ronanweb.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 20:10:03 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Sorry I missed last month, but unfortunately I won;t be able to attend
again. I've recently started teaching Java at stevenage college, and guess
what, its on a Wednesday! Hopefully as its every other week, it may be
that a LUG meet soon will fall on a "free week", until then have fun and
don't forget me!

Take it easy,
JamesR

P.S. Congrats Rob! Hope you haven't had too many sleepness nights. :-)