[Herts] OpenStreetMap is getting better

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon Nov 27 19:46:02 GMT 2006

Ahoy,

I've been working on St Albans since I moved here, though now working five
days a week and often nipping on the train at weekends to see my girlfriend,
I'm not quite as active as I was in Reading!

On Monday 27 November 2006 10:33, Steve Clark wrote:
> Paul Dixon wrote:
> > Maybe we should have a mini mapping event where we complete a bit of
> > Baldock, Letchworth, or Stevenage etc, convening in a pub one Saturday
> > or Sunday? Would probably have to be in the new year now...

That would be fun :)

Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera