[Herts] Herts LUG Meeting Wednesday 11th October.

Paul Dixon lordelph at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:31:57 BST 2006

If there's no other takers, I'd be happy to demo any aspect of
www.geograph.org.uk. Technical stuff I can wax lyrical about include
* Hardware setup - what technologies we've used for the 5 servers
which run the site
* Application software - how we've used PHP, MySQL, ADODb, Smarty and
other technologies to build the application
* Use of Creative Commons / GPL licences
* Organisational and social aspects - who uses the site and how, how
we get funding, other random stuff that comes to mind :)

Can make it as short or as long as you like!

I'm a newcomer to the group so it would good opportunity for me to say
"hi!". I came to the OSM talk last month but had to leave right
afterwards without speaking to a soul :(

Paul