[Herts] Herts LUG Meeting Wednesday 11th October.

Paul Dixon lordelph at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 11:57:42 BST 2006

On 10/3/06, Steve Clark <steve at bagofspoons.net> wrote:
> > If there's no other takers, I'd be happy to demo any aspect of
> > www.geograph.org.uk. Technical stuff I can wax lyrical about include

> Nobody else seems to have responded so I'll just say that I would be
> interested in this.

OK, well unless anyone else steps in, I'm happy to do this.

> > Can make it as short or as long as you like!
>
> I would say that last month's was maybe a little long, but it was still
> interesting. Total duration will depend on what technical issues arise and
> how many questions come up.

I doubt I can make it run as long as the OSM one! I can probably
prepare 15-20 mins of talk and then see where the questions take me...

I can bring a laptop, do you have a projector available?

> Did I get any money from you then? Nicolas needs to remind me to give him the
> subs.

A chap did come around collecting before the talk, so yes, I'm fully
paid up so far!