[Herts] Sound talk

David Honour thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 16 06:52:15 BST 2007

It would mean bringing my rig down + keyboard and decent speakers, but it
should be doable.

I was thinking that i could bring down keyboard and guitar and make an example
piece, record it, add effects, mix it, master it, burn it!

I would discuss:
-Jack
-Ardour
-Rosegarden
-Hydrogen
-Jack Rack
-JAMin

Other things that are option al are:
-Time machine
-Audacity
-Fluidsynth
If anyone has anything else they want to put forward please do say.