[Herts] New web site

Tony Friis tony-lug at friis.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 11:30:24 GMT 2007

I think that Wiki-like facilities are really necessary. Blogs are OK but
I'm not clear how you would keep one topic in one place in a blog.
I'm not *so* keen on a wiki that we have to have a "real" one, but I
would like to see an indexable topic list/menu with pages that are
complete and can be kept up to date (and can cross link).

I've been busy, but If you can give me a login Steve, I'll try to look
at WP before the meeting

Tony