[Herts] New web site

Tony Friis tony-lug at friis.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 11:36:59 GMT 2007

I agree that being backed by subversion would be good, but higher on my
priority list is ReStructuredText and DocBook facilities (though not
necessarily for the LUG) both of which moinmoin can handle. Incidentally
it also handles external editing with your own $EDITOR - using a plugin.

I understand about wiki's being open, but I thought that these days at
least an automatic login was advisable in order to decrease the
spamming. Perhaps one only applies that if things get too bad for the
"soft" security / cleanup to be effective.

Glad to see you're keeping an eye on us Dom - are you still around this
area?

Tony