[Herts] HertsLUG Smoothwall

James Ronan james at ronanweb.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 22:18:13 BST 2008

Hi guys,

I've tested the smoothie and had a network within a network, within a network
within a . . .  Erm. . I'm lost . . Arh well, Sufficed to say, it works :-)

I've sped up the boot by turning off some of the network boot prompts etc,
the only issue is it still needs a mouse plugged in to boot without errors.
Do we have a ratty old mouse we can leave plugged into it or is someone willing
to donate one? Nicolas do we have one already?

I shall bring it along Wednesday. See you chaps there :-)

Cheers,
JamesR