[Herts] Phorm

Malcolm Smith lists at thesmith.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 12:16:47 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 09:17:47AM +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 18:57 +0100, nicolas wrote:
> > Next Meeting: Herts LUG - Wednesday 11th June 2008
> > Time: 7:30 pm onwards.
> > Venue: Shephall Community Centre Shephall Green, Stevenage, Herts, SG2
> > 9XR
> >
> > Suggestions for a talk or demo!
>
> Would you welcome a talk on why Phorm and other Deep Packet Inspection
> by ISPs and government is a Bad Thing?

Yes! But I'm confused. The nice man from Phorm said it's Good For Me, to
protect me from ev1l phishing haxors and child abusers. I was really
hoping my ISP (UK Free Software Network) would be employing these
safeguards ASAP.

http://www.badphorm.co.uk/

Oh and please remind me to speak to Phorm's marketing agency to come up
with a similarly un-sinister sounding name for my new
people-trafficking cartel.

Confused
--
Malcolm