[Herts] Closed Windows.

David Honour thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 10 19:25:09 BST 2008

I don't think we'll be able to help you with the password (unless
someone is good with john the ripper (password cracker)).

On the subject of instructions in linux there are in fact several ways
of gaining usage instructions for most things you could want to do
(these usually work best for command line apps).

The man (short for manual) and info commands do what they say on the
tin and the '--help' option is pretty handy too.

Hope that helps:
David