[Herts] Smoothwall Progress / Test

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Wed May 21 21:16:46 BST 2008

On Wednesday 21 May 2008 12:36:11 ROBERTS, Mike wrote:
> Hi Jackz,
>
> > think you got the wrong address.
>
> Urmm.. Nope I sent an email to the HERTSLUG mail list, it got through
> and was sent out to the list. The test was a success. Hoorah :0)

> :0). However as I said in the original I am embarassed to say I cant
> remember the name of the person I was intending to ask the question of.
> Hopefully all will become clearer later...

I think James/Jim took the Smoothwall box to play with.

I tried replying to this email via Gmail that fakes my account and from my
server's webamil, but neither seemed to get through.

I was wondering if it is worth persisting withe Smoothwall or if we could use
a wireless router to do the same job. Perhaps a Linksys with one of the open
firmwares. If the LUG has some spare cash it could pay for it.