[Herts] Microblogging

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:04:07 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

Suse have brought out a new service that you can create your own distro
from scratch through a web browser.

This should fit your bill if you want low hassle style ways.

I use rpath http://www.rpath.org to create jeos type systems which is a bit
more tricky to do.

just thought I would throw that out here :-)

Lance