[Herts] Microblogging

ROBERTS, Mike mike.roberts at astrium.eads.net
Thu Mar 12 15:13:41 UTC 2009

Thanks, useful to know but Suse isnt redhat and I have to use a redhat
based suystem ;)

Cheers Mike 8-{>

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: