[Herts] Microblogging

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 15:22:57 UTC 2009

On 03/12/2009 08:58 AM, ROBERTS, Mike wrote:
> Any pointers on
> how to shrink Redhat distributions to DSL / Knoppix proportions
> greatfully recieved. Most of the "make your own iso/distribution" tools
> I have seen advertised seem to be Debian based.

Out of interest, why would you want to start with DeadRat, rather than
something smaller to start with?

That's like saying "Any pointers on how to shrink my big slow Transit
van down to the size of an Escort van".

</flame type="distro">

I suspect you probably have some legitimate reasons why you want to have
a stripped down DeadRat, but I'm curious as to what they are :)