[Herts] LUG member questionaire

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Sun Apr 4 14:08:57 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 07:44:41PM +0100, Steve Clark wrote:

>On the drive home today I was pondering putting together a little questionaire
>so we can get to know a bit more about the membership. Here's some thoughts on
>possible questions. I'll provide my answers later

Seems like a good list of questions. People have been giving answers
already but I haven't seen any suggestions for changes to the questions.
Are you planning to implement this as some sort of online questionaire
such that the answers can be automatically compiled? If so then it would
be good if as many questions as possible could be made yes/no, numerical
or multiple choice, eg:

Do you use Linux? y/n
   How long have you been using it? (less than a year, 1 to 5 years etc)
Do you attend HertsLUG meetings? y/n
Is linux your main OS? y/n
What other OS's do you use (dropdown list) [use now, have used in past]
etc

Ian

--
Ian Gregory