[Herts] Anyone make use of a Cisco ADSL router ?

Paul Scally p1sc1lly at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 24 12:13:50 UTC 2010

Andrew, I would be more than happy to take router off your hands as I
have already gained CISCO 1 qualification level of the CCNA .
I continued with CCNA 2 at College but never found time to complete 2, I
still have all the books and intend to take the new CCNA qualification
when i have found time to finish my CCNA studies.

As part of my CISCO lab I have been using old CISC ISDN routers (from
ebay), so this would be a major addition.

Happy to give you a donation\cash?

I should be at next Stevenage LUG.

Paul Scally
St Ives Cambridgeshire

[PS I am the one always late and has mt tea first thing on arrival(!),
and sometimes walks from the train station]