[Herts] New Linux User Seeking Advice

JB john at jayybee.com
Thu Jun 16 17:59:07 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would recommend "Refit" for mac if your an intel user.
Google or use this link : http://refit.sourceforge.net/

This will allow you install natively Linux and keep osX.
Hence you will have an option when your mac starts up
to use either. I have set this up and it does work well.

Using Linux you have the programming world at your finger
tips, literally. You will also find IDE's to assist for  most
languages.

John.