[Hudlug] old hardware disposal

Anne Wilson hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 4 11:01:00 2003

On Monday 03 Feb 2003 11:51 pm, Tim Bray wrote:
> Chris Lindley wrote:
> I'm also looking for:
>
> 72 pin simms.  Old non edo ones.    Even if they are only 1 or 2 meg.
> PCI or ISA parallel port card.

I have a variety of ancient 72pin SIMMS - some of them would probably fit=
 your=20
need.  I'll bring them tonight all being well.

Is anyone interested in an external Iomega Ditto backup drive - the snag =
being=20
that it used I's own 2Gb tape, of which I only have one.  I don't know=20
whether compatible tapes exist.

I also have two brand new, boxed, 'Mobile Rack' HDD cradles - makes your =
HDD=20
removeable.  The box says supports UDMA 33/66/100.  Anyone interested?

Someone recently asked about DAT tapes.  I have a quantity of used DDS-90=
 4mm=20
DAT tapes.  Even if I decide to put the drive back on to the system, I'll=
=20
never need that many again.  If whoever was wanting some still does, I'll=
=20
bring one along for trial.

Anne
--=20