[Hudlug] old hardware disposal

Shak hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 4 11:49:02 2003

Hi,

In this spirit of generosity, Ill offer round the useless tat I seem to have :/ I have an ethernet (10/100)card going if anyone wants, I swapped it with a mate when he kept getting kernel panics, if anyone wants to have a go with getting it to work (I was thinking of trying on my NetBSD box) then theyre free to have it. I also have some CoolerMaster heat sensitive fans, and a thermalwin temperature probe thing is anyone wants it :/. Not so useful but, hey its there for anyone who wants them :)

Shak