[Hudlug] Telephone exchange for HD5 8XP... (and ADSL)

Thunder hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 02:48:00 2003

hiya

well i still gotta get *dsl installed :P (cant afford it mainly atm),
but according to all the phone number checker sites, my exchange is
available.

As an asidem, what dsl modem would people recommend for use with a linux
firewall/router. i would prefer ethernet connection as opposed toa  usb
one, but if i had to i could go usb (bit of a pc upgrade needed in this
case :P). I play a lot of online games so one that performed well in
this area would be advantageous.

any suggestions?

regards
charles