[Hudlug] Database

Shak hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 7 12:17:01 2003

Hi Brian,

Ive been doing GCSE IT coursework for around about the last month or so, and due to my strict anti-MS stance I had to have a look around for the different database solutions that I could use, I settled on MySQL with mySQLCC (www.mysql.com) as a frontend, it rules :)There's also Adabas from Sun :D

Shak