[Hudlug] HudLUG Record Attendance

Ben Potter bpotter at teamsearchmr.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 17:29:33 BST 2004

Pretty much the same for me, I wasn't having enough fun. Also I never
really got into the habit of going, and with all the garden work that
needs doing at this time of year I really don't have the time any more.

Plus, I just bought an asus digimatrix and am having a lot of fun
getting freevo up and running (I'm probably going to try mythtv in a
couple of days though)
Anyone used any of the above and have any advice?
(Very compact little LFS system... trying to keep the packages to a
minimum while getting the most out of it)

So much more fun doing linux related stuff than talking about it for me
at the moment.

Also - just bought a soft-top - so am having a lot of fun driving that! :)

See you all when I have the time.
Ben

P.S. I just re-read this, and it looks way whiny! Not my intention at all