[Hudlug] Penguins and other cud chewing mammals in Huddersfield

Neuro Synner neurosynner at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:39:15 GMT 2004

I am moving to Huddersfield in the end of April and wanted to meet the GNU /
Linux  denizens of the area.

Whilst my brother, currently in U of Huddersfield, has spent his whole life
in the UK I am comming over from the States.  I thought that looking up some
fellow penguin minded persons would be a good way to meet some people before
I got there.

Quick info..  I am comming to Huddersfield for law, inspired by the fact
that after living in Salt Lake City, Utah in the shadow of Caldera now SCO
and thier law suits, that technology law is the place I want to stake my
claim.

I owned an all GNU / Linux cyber cafe here for several years and taught
science at our planetarium fpr a good several before that.

Looking forward to hearing back from anyone about the goings on in those
parts ..

Jennifer