[Hudlug] Possible venue for HudLUG meetings

Andrew Beresford a.j.beresford at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 11:40:18 GMT 2005

Hello HudLUG-ers,

I have found a possible venue for HudLUG meetings at Vox Bar, Wood
Street

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?GridE=-1.78214&GridN=53.64788&client=public&lon=-1.78214&lat=53.64788&place=Wood+Street,+HD1,+HUDDERSFIELD&db=GB&local=&type=&start=&limit=&overviewmap=&scale=5000〈=&db=GB

I spoke to Bhav, the owner, last night and whilst he was slightly
confused about the idea of people meeting up to talk about a "computer
system", he is happy to have use should we want to go there.

There is a downstairs room which we can use and he is also happy for us
to plug in laptops etc. There is also a possibility of free wireless
Internet access (once I have installed the broadband connection for
them!). I didn't ask if we could have exclusive access to that room, so
it will be open to the public, but Bhav did say that the room is "dead"
on a Monday evening.

If anyone else has ideas, please suggest them!

Cheers,

Andrew