[Hudlug] NVenue - again!

Andrew Beresford a.j.beresford at sheffield.ac.uk
Sat Mar 19 01:53:13 GMT 2005

Hello again hudlug'ers,

Our next meeting is just over two weeks away (4th April) and we have
some possibilities for short presentations.

Paul has offered to give a brief talk about QEmu
(http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/) or upcoming features in GCC 4.0
(http://gcc.gnu.org/).

I have offered to give a presentation on using Voice over IP with
Asterisk (http://www.asterisk.org/) or a presentation on Netfilters and
Shorewall (http://www.shorewall.org/).

If anyone else wants to talk about something, please say so!

The other thing is Venue. So far we have two suggestions,
CoffeeEvolution and Vox Bar, both on Wood St, just down from the train
station. If you have a preference for either of these, would prefer
somewhere else, or don't mind either way, please say so.

There's more info about both venues at
http://grimstick.beezly.org.uk/www.hud.lug.org.uk/index.php/Venue

Cheers,

Andrew