[Hudlug] NVenue - again!

knowlton at 34n118w.net knowlton at 34n118w.net
Sat Mar 19 05:58:02 GMT 2005

I'm all for Vox, they have that tasty Curosity Cola. That said however, my
vote doesn't count for much as I'll be at home here in a very wet Los
Angeles.

Scratch that, I'll actually be in New York talking about my old "pink
bits" project (location aware narrative) as Andrew Beresford liked to call
it.

I'll say a big hello and thanks to the the folks in the HudLug who made me
feel welcome so soon after I arrived. Huddersfield is an absolutely
wonderful place.

jeff knowlton