[Hudlug] Admin contact for lug.org.uk

Adam Brookes adam.brookes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:32:30 BST 2005

Hello all,

Its nice to see the group is still active.

Anyway, I was just doing a google for my name to determine whereabouts
my website was and found my name in the Hudlug mailing list achieve.
Seems someone was trying to find out if I was still about.Well as Dave
Naylor rightly points out, the reins of Hudlug were past over to him
some time ago.

I am pretty sure that I emailed the guys at lug.org.uk to ask them to
update their information as to the contact for the group but nothing
seems to have happened. I'll remind them to update the information.
Can I take it that I can say that Dave is the current leader?

Thanks,

Adam Brookes