[Hudlug] Admin contact for lug.org.uk

Andrew Beresford beezly at beezly.org.uk
Thu Mar 31 11:46:52 BST 2005

Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting in touch - Dave doesn't come often and he was happy
for one of the more frequent attendees to be listed as the contact. I
contact lug.org.uk a while ago to change the details, but they seemed
pretty busy and they said they'd get around to it!

Are you still in the area?

Cheers,

Andrew