[Hudlug] edgy working on desktop

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 23 10:49:22 GMT 2006

I have managed to get Edgy speaking on my desktop after pressing CTRL
ALT delete after completing the setup but I had to manually start Orca
after logging back in again so it means I have to run Orca twice, the
first time to get Orca setup and then again to get it just working so I
can read all the information on the Edgy desktop.
Although I am running Ubuntu Edgy as Live until I can install it, it
doesn't seem too bad although I am not sure which apps I can use while I
am running it as Live.
Still haven't got it speaking on my laptop which would be more important
with it already having Ubuntu on it.