[Hudlug] creating my web page

michaelweaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:01:19 BST 2007

Now I have Linux running on my desktop I can concentrate a bit on
creating my web page.
I am thinking of maybe doing it in an editor rather than just trying to
manually code the HTML tags myself as it can get a bit involved when it
comes to page elements.
What would anyone suggest for an editor?
I think Openoffice Writer has the same ability to do it as MS Word but I
cannot remember how it was done in word apart from saving the text as
HTML.
>From what I can remember you write your word for your link and then use
the menus to create a Hyperlink but I cannot remember how an email
address was written on the page.