[Hudlug] found web page editor

Michael Weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:01:57 BST 2007

A few people recommended me to the Bluefish editor for creating my web
page but someone who suggested it couldn't tell me if it was
accessible with speech as they only used magnifier but it is
accessible with speech in Orca so hopefully I can create my links to
my other pages as easily as I was able to create my email address for
any feedback so at the moment it seems like I am confortable with
using Bluefish as my first page seemed to open up in Firefox and I
could open up Evolution when entering on the email link after I opened
my page as a file so I have managed to test it before my site gets
uploaded to my web space at Geocities which holds my BT web space.