[Hudlug] intrepid ibex working

Michael Weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:11:32 UTC 2008

I think I have managed to get Intrepid Ibex sorted out.
I had to re-install Hardy Herron, edit the /etc/apt/sources.list in
order to get it and I did have problems with this message about gnome
demon but it no longer comes up.
It might have been a dependency problem so I did a couple of updates to
fix it so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it has gone.
The only problems now are that Evolution doesn't tell you when you have
deleted a caracter and also the speech still has that annoying habit of
shutting down.
Maybe it really needs a fresh install but I couldn't do it with the
inaccessibility of the Installer.