[Hudlug] Activity?

Simon Wears munkyjunky at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:13:06 UTC 2010

I've been on this list a good year now, and there's been very little
activity overall - maybe 1 thread a month. Also, there seems to be no LUG
meetings, and checking (what I can only assume is the 'official' website)
http://www.hudlug.org.uk/ it seems as though there hasn't been any activity
since 2006/2007, which I think is a pretty big shame.

I was just curious to if there was any want for getting the LUG going, if it
isn't still. Since I came to Manchester for university, I've got more into
the Linux (& Ubuntu) community, and it would be great if that could continue
back in Huddersfield too.

Cheers,
--
Simon Wears