Linux FAQs (was Re: [Infopoint] Next Manchester Infopoint)

Paul Waring paul at rixort.com
Tue Jul 20 23:55:51 BST 2004

Richard Smedley wrote:
> Good idea - we could probably assemble some FAQs collaboratively
> on this list, now we've all had a chance to ``meet the public'' ;-)

Has anyone got any ideas on what questions/answers we can put into the
FAQ? At the moment we're thinking of doing a double-sided piece of A4,
one side with the FAQ and the other with contact details for local LUGs.

If we can get this sorted by Friday, I can print off a copy and then get
some copies done. :)

Cheers,

Paul