[Infopoint] Next Manchester Infopoint

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 18 19:23:44 BST 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 18:29, Paul Waring wrote:
> A simple sheet describing what Linux is and dispelling some of the
> common myths would be useful as well, so that people can take it away
> with them and learn something. Stuff like "will Linux work with
> Windows?" could be covered.

Good idea - we could probably assemble some FAQs collaboratively
on this list, now we've all had a chance to ``meet the public'' ;-)

Does somebody have time to start this off on another thread?

> Any other ideas?

I've sent the beginnings of a leaflet about local groups to
the ManLUG list, where you mentioned it :)

 - Richard

--
http://www.affs.org.uk/