[Infopoint] Mailing the BBC about Infopoints

kat at codepoets.co.uk kat at codepoets.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 09:24:46 BST 2004

Hi,
> > - Personal emails, similar to Kat's, sent to local BBC radio stations and
> > "where I live" websites, where Infopoints are held
>
> I'd suggest timing these to coincide with Infopoints. You never know, if
> you give them enough time, they might even come along to see it!
>
> > - a project press release, sent to BBC offices local to Infopoints and to
> > News Online.

This all sounds good to me.

Ron mentioned that Matt had written a press release for just this sort of thing
and that it was on the main infopoint page.  I'm being dim and can't see it -
any suggestions?

Also, should I send that email off to the BBC, mentioning the next infopoint (us
at birmingham).  If so, should I include the press release or just make it more
of a local interest type thing

</ramble>

Kat