[Infopoint] June dates

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Sat May 22 13:45:18 BST 2004

> Bowlers is every Saturday (I don't know if it ever closes)
> and the occasional Sunday.
>
> We can check this Saturday when we're there :)

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy this week.

Yeah, it seems that the fairs run every X day or so. If everyone could
have a look at the NCM website to see how often the fairs are, we can
then propose dates to NCM. If some dates are not valid I can get back to
you.

I would like to get dates arranged ahead if possible foir June and July
so we can publicise them in magazines.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer