[Infopoint] June dates

Paul Waring paul at rixort.com
Sat May 22 21:07:37 BST 2004

Jono Bacon wrote:
> Yeah, it seems that the fairs run every X day or so. If everyone could
> have a look at the NCM website to see how often the fairs are, we can
> then propose dates to NCM. If some dates are not valid I can get back to
> you.

There don't seem to be any dates beyond the end of May on the NCM web
site at the moment.

We did discuss this issue briefly today and it's best if we can have a
date that suits most people. I personally don't mind any Saturday during
June/July, so long as it doesn't clash with any man-lug meetings
(www.manlug.man.ac.uk) because some of us attend those. I'd prefer those
after 7th June simply because I've got exams until then and I think it's
best to leave a reasonable gap between them as we all have other things
to do. :)

> I would like to get dates arranged ahead if possible foir June and July
> so we can publicise them in magazines.

Excellent idea.

Paul