[Infopoint] Manchester Infopoint write-up

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Sun May 23 22:22:42 BST 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 22:11, Paul Waring wrote:
> Finally got around to it:
>
> http://gm.krynet.com/archives/00000029.html
>
> Sorry for the delay, I was shattered last night and have been out all
> day today enjoying the nice weather. :)
>
> Please let me know if I've omitted anything from the the write-up or
> missed anyone out. Unfortunately there are no photos because I forgot to
> take any (and there weren't really many opportunities), but I don't mind
> uploading any that other people took.
>
> Thanks once again to everyone for coming along, hopefully next time
> we'll be even bigger and better with posters and cheat sheets! :)

Thanks very much for the write-up. It is great to hear so much success
from all of the Infopoints so far. I am thrilled that so much great
advocacy is going on. It is great to know that you guys (and everyone
else involved with Infopoints) has made such a practical difference.

I will link these reports to the website tomorrow. :)

I am also planning on creating an RSS feed of infopoints. This will be
handy for plugging into websites. :)

We now need to arrange the June dates.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer