[Infopoint] Manchester Infopoint write-up

Paul Waring paul at rixort.com
Sun May 23 22:10:48 BST 2004

Finally got around to it:

http://gm.krynet.com/archives/00000029.html

Sorry for the delay, I was shattered last night and have been out all
day today enjoying the nice weather. :)

Please let me know if I've omitted anything from the the write-up or
missed anyone out. Unfortunately there are no photos because I forgot to
take any (and there weren't really many opportunities), but I don't mind
uploading any that other people took.

Thanks once again to everyone for coming along, hopefully next time
we'll be even bigger and better with posters and cheat sheets! :)

Paul