[Infopoint] New Wiki

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Fri Oct 15 02:16:29 BST 2004

Hi all,

Right, a new site and a new domain. Head over to
http://infopoint.jonobacon.org/ and you will see the new Infopoint Wiki.
The aim of this Wiki is:

 - everyone can contribute resources, tips and notes about running an
infopoint

 - we can create a page in which people can request infopoint dates.
More on this in a few days.

 - we should also use the wiki as a means for Infopoint teams to
collaborate. Everyone is welcome to create their own Infopoint Team
homepage in which you can demonstrate how you have run Infopoints, any
tips, dates and other details you want to share.

Wikis are always a challenge to get going, but if everyone could get on
there and contribute a bit of content, I am sure the project can
continue to grow.

Cheers,

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer