[Infopoint] Hampshire LUG

Tony Whitmore tonywhitmore at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 26 20:30:07 BST 2004

Hello,

I'm the Chairman of Hampshire LUG and some of our members have expressed
interest in setting up InfoPoints at computer fairs in Hampshire. I've
marked the 4 that fall within Hampshire on the wiki.

I've read the FAQ and have got a pretty good idea of what is involved,
but we need help in contacting the people who organise the fair. I know
that Jono is very busy, but I'm guessing that he's got all the details
as he appears to have got the go-ahead for InfoPoints at these fairs. I
think the next step for us is to get a date to aim at and someone to
talk to!

Hope someone can help,

Thanks,

Tony Whitmore