[Infopoint] Wiki graffiti

Tony Whitmore tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 19:34:44 GMT 2005

The wiki is still being damaged to buggery - too fast for one person to
keep it clean. Can I suggest either:

a) the bad behaviour plugin for media wiki is installed ASAP
b) we move the wiki to hosting/wiki-engine where we *can* take steps to
prevents such damage

I have some hosting I can use on a box in Mayfair, although I would also
suggest a swift migration to Abusemod, which allows banned strings and
the like. We could even look at registering a domain for InfoPoints
rather than staying as a subdomain of jono's site.

Tony