[Infopoint] Wiki graffiti

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 08:10:58 GMT 2005

Tony Whitmore wrote:
> Jono Bacon wrote:
>

>>I am happy for the site to move over to some alternative hosting if
>>you want. Let me know what you want to do - if you want it to stay
>>where it is, I will install an anti-spam plugin.
>

> What do you think people?

I know I've spent time/effort removing spam from the wiki, and
hours/minutes later it's back again. Anything that improves the
situation would be a good thing. Is it worth having a single
username/password for editing the wiki (the details for such an account
could be made available to this list, as I doubt a spammer will spend
the effort to read our mailing list as well as edit the wiki).

(As I'm on BlueYonder it's a right pain for me to edit the wiki, I have
to tunnel via my Bytemark machine)

David.
--
David Goodwin