[Infopoint] Many apologies - another test (!) solved (I think)

alan cocks infopoint at candt.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 10:33:44 BST 2005

alan cocks wrote:
> Ron Wellsted wrote:

>>  ac wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry folks, I seem to be getting very selective grief from my isp
>>> with (it looks like) a few mails including this list being regarded
>>> as spam for deletion! (I hope you are not consuming food when you
>>> read this, I don't want anyone choking!)
>>>
>>> So - here's hoping this time I will see something......
>>>
>>  Got through OK here.
>>

>>  - -- Ron Wellsted
>>

> thanks Ron.
> I am in process of re-arranging email arrangements to use this lis.
> (with -so far- partial sucess, but at least I am not now relying onthe
> original isp with supposed spam filter)
>
> regards

I *think* I have got a working configuration here now........
Thanks Tony and Ron, and everyone who has replied to my initial contacts
- when the dust clears I will be responding more appropriately. I have a
vip family birthday to help with so I must break off....

(Apologies in advance for an email or so in the pipeline awaiting
moderation (I think inadvertant different sender address) which may
eventually get through here. I tried to cancel one but the cancel
facility seemed to be very slow, or maybe not functioning. If it/they
get through, the content will be out of date.)
--
alan cocks